An instantly recognisable brand, you will be proud to work for this organisation! Modern offices, on the city fringe with excellent working conditions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Leading and mentoring small team of AP Officers
- Managing work flow and escalated issues
- Full function, high volume Accounts Payable
- Managing payment runs and supplier queries
- Maintaining a high level of customer service at all times
- Contributing to the positive and inclusive team culture
We are seeking a highly experienced Accounts Payable Supervisor (a safe set of hands) to lead the Accounts Payable team. You will be responsible for leading the team and managing the AP function in a high volume, fast paced environment. You will bring a strong attention to detail, strong time management skills and an inclusive and positive leadership style. The ability to 'hit the ground running' and supporting the team is essential. You must have large ERP experience and Finance One/Technology One experience will be highly regarded.
What's On Offer?
- Commence immediately
- Temp opportunity
- Leadership role
- Competitive rate
- Employee benefits
- Close to public transport
- Discounted parking
- Reputable company
- Modern offices
If this role appeal to you and you have the skill set to match, contact Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125 or APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.