Based in Pinkenba this ASX listed company operates across a variety of industries and have major contracts with the Australian Defence Force. They currently have a vacancy for an experienced and professional Accounts Payable Officer for an immediate start. You will be joining a fast paced and high performing team environment and you will enjoy their modern offices and on-site parking.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Processing supplier invoices in a timely manner (3 way matching)
- Follow up and resolve any queries around authorisation
- Obtain authorisation for payment in accordance with company policy
- Allocate expenditure to the correct GL accounts
- Send remittance advices
- Reconciliation of Supplier statements
- Maintenance of pre-paid accounts, Goods Received Not Invoiced and Non Inventory Received Not Invoiced clearing accounts
- Monitor compliance with GST regulations from an AP perspective
- Manage finance email inbox and filing and archiving as required
The ideal person for this role will have at least four years' recent experience in a full function, high volume accounts payable position within a large company. Experience with SAP and or Oracle will be advantageous. You will require a strong attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines and a strong understanding of GST. Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or Supply Chain environment will be highly regarded but not essential. We are seeking a strong team player who has excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's On Offer?
- Immediate start
- ASX listed company
- High performing team
- Strong leadership
- Fast paced environment
- Great environment - have a laugh at work!
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.