One of Australia's iconic brands have a rare opportunity due to growth and internal promotion for an experienced Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Inventory Officer. You will have the opportunity to add value through a focus on continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- 3 way matching - invoice, purchase order and stock
- Accurate processing of payments in accordance with terms and contracts
- Creating and matching purchase orders
- Supplier reconciliations
- Inventory management and reconciliations
- Procurement and purchasing responsibilities
- Dealing with supplier queries
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in Accounts Payable with purchasing and/or inventory management experience within a medium sized company. Strong ERP and solid Excel skills are essential along with strong communication and a professional approach.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.