A leader in Civil Engineering and Construction, our client provide a range of products and services across Australia. A rare opportunity has arisen in their finance team for an Accounts Payable Officer on a temp to perm basis. You will enjoy on-site parking and a great team environment.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Coding invoices and matching supplier invoices to Purchase Orders
- Managing the authorisation and approval process
- Managing payment runs
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholder queries
- Reception duties
- Administrative and ad hoc
The ideal person for this role will have experience in a full function Accounts Payable role with a strong attention to detail. You will be a team player who is flexible and customer service focused. You must be happy to take on some Reception duties as well as the Accounts Payable function. The ability to pick up new systems and 'hit the ground running' will be advantageous.
If this role appeal to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.