A market leader in their field and growing rapidly through acquisitions and increased market share, our client is seeking a highly experienced Accounts Payable Officer to manage the function for at least 6 months. You will be joining a positive and passionate team with strong leadership. As the company has recently implemented a Navision, experience with this ERP will be considered highly advantageous.
- Coding invoices and matching to purchase orders
- Managing the approval process
- Maintaining accurate supplier information
- Ensuring tax invoices are compliant with GST requirements
- Ensuring payment terms are met
- Managing the inbox
- Managing supplier queries and providing exceptional customer service
- Processing payment runs
- Assisting with process improvement
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in full function Accounts Payable processing, experience in a high volume environment and in a stand-alone role. You will enjoy taking ownership of the role and applying your knowledge and experience for process improvements and streamlining. Experience with Navision will be highly regarded. A professional and positive attitude is essential along with the ability to work as part of an inclusive team.
What's on Offer?
- Market leader, rapidly growing
- North side location - Hendra
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary
- Team cultural
- Opportunity to add value
- Stand-alone role
If this role appeals to you and you are available immediately, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration. Questions - call Hayley Coghill at 3118 0125.