Located in Melbourne's CBD, our client, one of Australia's biggest non for profit organisations, is seeking and experienced Accounts Payable Officer for a four-week assignment commencing January 15th.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and coding of invoices
- Processing payment runs
- Responding to supplier inquiries
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Ad hoc administration tasks
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience using Finance One / Technology One
- Experience processing a high volume of invoices in a complex environment
- A high attention to detail
You will be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary
- Working for a company that works hard to improve the lives of Australians
You must be available for a four-week period beginning the 15th January. This role will not last long, if you have the right experience and availability don't delay, CALL NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422