A genuine 'Employer of Choice' and instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth through acquisition have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Payable professional to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
About the role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- High volume data entry of invoices
- Reconciliation skills (credit card, bank, petty cash, and supplier statements)
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
- General Ad Hoc Admin duties as required
Ideally you will have a demonstrated experience in a similar position and have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good presentation. You will pride yourself on your high volume data entry and accuracy skills! You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work and have the ability to hit the ground running. Intermediate skills in MS Excel and exposure to a large ERP system is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $50-55k + Super
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Career development opportunities
- Extra benefits
If this role sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion, call Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125.