This well established company has developed its expertise to become a leader in delivering market specific solutions to its wide customer base. With a great AP team, a respected, highly capable and fun Manager and an enviable culture companywide they're now is a position to offer a newly created role, temp to perm, to someone with the 'right stuff'.
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment (local & overseas)
- Enter and upload invoices into system (Oracle - essential)
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Help prepare for payment runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
You will see this as an excellent opportunity to utilise your combined knowledge of accounts payable and Oracle. A down to earth attitude, attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills are all imperative to succeed in this role. You will possess a resilient nature and most importantly enjoy contributing to a true team environment. We are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so if you believe you tick all of the boxes then apply now, or call Liam Hassell for more information on (02) 8270 9722.