This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer has become available to join their busy marketing team on this long term contract.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Obtain approval invoices when required and processing in a timely manner
- Liaise with company employees regarding invoices and payment
- Ensure establishment of liabilities in the correct period to reflect accurate position of expenses
- Process monthly general ledger journals to capture data in the correct accounting period
- Process invoices for approval, code and finally input into accounts payable module
- Follow up on queries and missing invoices to ensure liabilities are established
- Perform additional ad-hoc tasks when required by the company and as instructed by your manager
As the successful candidate, you will be:
- Experienced in a similar Accounts Payable role
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting
- A strong communicator with exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- SAP experience preferred
Ready to make the move of a lifetime? Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741