People2People are proud to partner with a wide range of clients varying from SME's to large top National and Multinational Organisations. We are currently interested in receiving expressions of interest from accounts payable candidates with experience in either full function or high volume processing environments.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you may be responsible for:
- Processing a high volume of invoices (150+ per day)
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Processing foreign currency transactions
- Processing staff expense reimbursements
- Creating new suppliers and master data management
- Resolving supplier queries
- Accounts, bank and credit card reconciliations
- Processing EFT and cheque payments
- Assisting with monthly financial reporting
- Assisting with journal entry preparation
Candidates will be considered with experience in a variety of industries including education, health, professional services and legal. Ideally you will be a proficient user of a large ERP system such as MYOB, SAP, Oracle or Xero, however candidates with experience using other systems will also be considered. Accurate data entry, analytical and problem solving skills are required as well as clear and concise verbal and written communication skills. As assignments will be temporary in nature, candidates will need to be immediately available or available at short notice.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in a variety of industries and will be rewarded with competitive hourly rates. Assignments will vary in duration and location.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Frankie Multari on 03 9098 7432.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Frank Multari on 03 9098 7422