This instantly recognisable brand, who are currently experiencing rapid growth through acquisition have a rare opportunity for a dedicated, motivated and energetic Accounts Payable professional to join their finance team on a permanent basis. A genuine 'Employer of Choice' who recognise and reward employee contributions and offer an inclusive and diverse culture have a rare opportunity for an experienced, Accounts Payable Officer to join their large Finance Team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor your responsibility will include but not limited to:
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Matching Batching and Coding invoices
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Preparing payment runs on a weekly basis
- Responding to internal and external inquiries
- Reconciliation skills (credit card, bank, petty cash, and supplier statements)
- Support the greater finance team
Ideally you will have a demonstrated experience in a similar position, have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good presentation. You will have an enthusiastic approach to your work and have the ability to hit the ground running. Intermediate skills in MS Excel and exposure to a large ERP system is highly desirable.
What's on offer?
- Permanent Opportunity
- $50-55k + Super
- Fun, fast-paced, energetic and entrepreneurial culture
- Career development opportunities
- Extra benefits
If this role sounds like you, and you have the skill set to match please APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion, call Siobhan Reynolds on (07) 3118 0125.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Siobhan Reynolds on +61731180125
( SK917599A )