This longstanding Property & Construction company based in the Parramatta region, has shown not only longevity but leadership and expansion within the market. They are currently seeking an industry experienced Accounts Payable Officer, to handle complex payments. This position will sit within a team of 3 and reporting in to the Finance Manager. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Completing inter-company transaction payments for different entities
* Vendor Maintenance
* Completing Accounts Payable reconciliations and credit payments
* Preparing payment files for EFT processing
* Assistance with month-end processing
* Liaising with Property and Project Managers regarding customer accounts
* Manual processing of payments
There will also be assistance with Accounts Receivable, which includes:
* Allocations and invoicing
* Collections on payments
* Reconciliations of accounts
The ideal candidate must bring experience within the Property & Construction industry, having processed complex accounts and be comfortable with a 'hands on' approach. Ability to work in a varied role will be required, with adaptability a key strength and MYOB experience preferred.
You will be rewarded with a stable role, supportive staff environment and the chance to grow in your accounting duties long-term. Competitive remuneration is offered, with the chance to beat the traffic to the CBD and work close to home.
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply directly or contact Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )