Global Mining Services company requires a Senior Accounts Payable and Payroll Officer to commence as soon as possible to cover an extended/indefinite leave.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role include;
- Managing the timely and accurate payment to suppliers according to terms
- Managing supplier queries
- Processing weekly FX payments
- Supervising two Accounts Payable officers
- End to end payroll processing (fortnightly, salaries employees)
- End of month reporting for payroll and accounts payable
To be considered for this role you must have proven experience in end to end payroll and accounts payable within in a medium sized company. The successful candidate will have leadership experience and strong stakeholder engagement skills. You will feel confident to 'hit the ground running' and pick up new systems and processes quickly. You will require strong time management skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines.
What's on Offer?
- Commence asap
- Global company
- On-site parking
- Modern offices
- Team focused environment
- Positive and inclusive leadership
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.