A global Engineering company require an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who has experience in payroll or who is willing to be trained as a payroll back up. The role will commence as a temporary assignment with the view to permanent due to the urgency of commencement.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Matching of purchase orders
- Managing the approval process
- Processing credit notes
- Supplier set up
- Managing payment runs
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Processing payroll (as back up)
The successful candidate for this role will have/be;
- Experienced in full function Accounts Payable
- Willing to be trained in payroll and/or has had payroll exposure
- A strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to work well autonomously and as part of a team
- A high level of verbal and written communication
What's on Offer?
- Temp to perm
- Commence ASAP
- Competitive rate
- On-site parking
- Stable and growing company
- Excellent working environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 07 3118 0125.