A highly professional services company in the heart of the CBD are in need of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their friendly accounts team. The organisation offers an extensive induction program along with great benefits. Considered one of the best professional services employers globally, they provide ongoing professional development and training.
About the role
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Preparing payment runs on a weekly basis
- Responding to internal and external enquiries
- Reconciliation skills (credit card, bank, petty cash, and supplier statements)
- Trust accounting and transfers
- Support the greater finance team
To be successful for this role you will have a strong background in Accounts Payable and experience in Trust Accounting. You will be professionally presented with a positive attitude. The ideal person for this position will enjoy a role with variety and taking ownership of the function. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on offer?
- $62-68k package
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Professional Service Company
- Employee benefits
- Great team and culture
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.