A highly esteemed firm in the heart of the CBD is in need of an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join their friendly accounts team. Initially the position will be a 12 month contract; however, there is potential for it to become a permanent role after the 12 months. The firm offers an extensive induction program along with great benefits. Considered one of the best legal employers globally, this top-tier firm provide ongoing professional development and training.
About the role
- Full Function Accounts Payable
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Preparing payment runs on a weekly basis
- Responding to internal and external enquiries
- Reconciliation skills (credit card, bank, petty cash, and supplier statements)
- Trust accounting and transfers
- Support the greater finance team
To be successful for this role you will have a strong background in Accounts Payable and experience in Trust Accounting. You will be professionally presented with a positive attitude. The ideal person for this position will enjoy a role with variety and taking ownership of the function. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on offer?
- $62-68k package
- 12 month contract
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Top Tier Law Firm
- Employee benefits
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.