A great opportunity has become available to work for an organisation who makes a substantial difference to the lives of our ageing community. Due to continual growth they require an additional experienced accounts payable officer to join their small team immediately on a temp- contract opportunity.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
- End to end accounts payable
- High volume data entry of invoices (200-300 per day)
- Responding to creditor enquiries
- Staff reimbursements and expenses
- Processing petty cash
- Creditor and credit card reconciliations
- Three weekly payment runs
- Other administrative duties as they arise
To be considered for this position, you must have:
- Previous experience in accounts payable
- Exposure to processing high volumes of invoices
- A very strong attention to detail
- Intermediate excel skills
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- 6 month contract for the right candidate
- Salary packaging benefits
- Opportunities for growth and development
This is a great opportunity to be part of a leading organisation that aims outs to better the lives of thousands of Australians. APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Holly La'brooy on 03 9098 7422