This Leading Civil Construction company, are experiencing rapid growth, after winning several large contracts. In operation for over forty years the company maintains family values and culture. The lengthy tenures of staff are a testament to management and the positive culture. This company is heavily involved in community projects and giving back to the community.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include:
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Full function Accounts Receivable
- Work In progress management
- Attending and assisting with WIP meetings
- End of month reconciliations (bank, Suppler, GL)
- End of month journals
- Work closely with Project managers
- Payroll processing (back up)
- Special projects as required
- Some administrative duties
This role will require a strong understanding of accounting principles and the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will be experienced in all round accounts and experience within a project based environment is essential for this position. You will be flexible and adaptable in your approach and have a solid work ethic. Intermediate excel skills will be highly advantageous.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Team and value focused environment
- Role with scope and variety
- Training and support provided
- Growing company
- On-site parking
If this role sounds like you please, APPLY NOW or call Siobhan Reynolds at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.