We at people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk to work in Hurstville for 6 months period with possible chance of extension. Your main focus will be to provide a range of administrative services consistent with the department's core values and ensure effective support is given to the team.
- Gathers purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets etc, and prepares payments
- Maintains all payment or other transaction records.
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Help prepare for payment runs
- post transactions
- Reconcile transactions
- Banking, allocations, receipting
- Reconciliations (banking debtors)
- Prepare monthly invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Debt management
- Respond to customer enquiries whilst building a strong rapport
You will need:
- SAP Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable experience is essential
- All round good processor and able to hit the floor running
- Readsoft Software Experience (preferred but not essential)
- Microsoft Office experience required
You will see this as an excellent opportunity to utilise your combined knowledge of accounts payable and receivable. A down to earth attitude, attention to detail and clear and concise communication skills are all imperative to succeed in this role. You will possess a resilient nature and most importantly enjoy contributing to a true team environment.
We are looking to fill this vacancy ASAP so if you believe you tick all of the boxes then apply now.