This well-established, boutique law firm are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their busy practice!
This firm foster and inclusive and social environment and in turn have very low staff turnover. Based in the heart of Perth CBD, just minutes walk away from Perth underground station.
Do you enjoy working autonomously? This stand-alone role will see you supporting the firm with:
- Accounts Payable & receivable
- Chasing outstanding debts
- Processing payroll
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintenance of General Ledger
- Managing Trust Accounts
What's in it for you?
This firm have low staff turnover for a reason! They look after their staff by celebrating successes, Friday night drinks, mid year events, Christmas parties & more.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience within a similar role (2 years +)
- Experience using MYOB
- Maintaining Trust Accounts
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
Click the appropriate link on this page or contact Kim Padmore at people2people.