About the Client
With a friendly and high quality product reputation, our client now has an opportunity for a full function Accounts Payable Officer to join the team for an initial 2 weeks (potential for perm). This is an immediate start!
About the Role
Your responsibilities for this role will include, but not be limited to:-
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Managing payment runs
- Responding to internal and external enquiries
- Reconciliations (credit card, bank, petty cash and supplier statements)
- Support to greater finance team
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Accurate data entry
You will ideally have 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable with some exposure to payroll. You will have an understanding of MYOB and some purchasing experience. You must be willing to learn and be a 'hands on' candidate who can make this role your own. This role is all about the right attitude.