about the company:
Join a thriving global business that is currently in acquisition mode! With a large Australian based operation, our client boasts a highly knowledgable and established finance. Based within the Australian head office and reporting through to a European parent company, this is a multifaceted role that will see you encouraged to take ownership of your tasks and develop your skills across the business.
about the role:
Reporting through to a highly experience senior accountant, our client is seeking an energetic and improvements focused accountant that isn't afraid to be hands on while stepping up to act as a 2IC to the Senior Accountant, all the while building relationships within the business operations, this role will see you working across the full finance function. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Bank reconciliations and treasury management
- Review of AP/AR and process payment runs
- Fixed asset and inventory reporting
- Job costing and reporting on WIP
- End of month preparation including balance sheet, journals and accruals
- Monthly management reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts and tax
- Other ad hoc projects as required
With previous experience working within a multisite company (ideally manufacturing), you will be at least degree qualified and have demonstrated experience with the above responsibilities and have previous experience working with ERP systems.
A quick learner and adept at working within a fast paced business, you will describe yourself as someone who is solutions focused with a strong attention to detail and a "can do" approach to problem solving. Also essential for your success in this role are:-
- A positive and proactive attitude is essential
- Exceptional written and verbal communication is a must
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise efficiently
- Solid intermediate excel skills
- Driven to succeed in your career, this role is all about attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience with SAP/ manufacturing is highly desired
what's on offer?
- This is a broad role that will see you mentored by senior finance staff to develop your skills across the finance function
- Long term career progression
- International reporting exposure
- Friendly and stable team that values its people
- Northside with parking on site
- Generous salary base (depending on experience)
For more information, or a confidential discussion, give Rachael Bates a call on (07) 3118 0125, or APPLY NOW.