A clear leader in its industry, this organisation embraces smart solutions within technology and looks to continuously improve. Based in Western Sydney, this will be an opportunity to work for an international company close to home. The organisation is seeking an all-round Accountant to manage two overseas entities.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* Day end and month end system closing
* Assistance with Sarbanes Oxley Compliance, including Month End Binder, Checklist and Journal Register
* End-to-end accounting including budgets, forecasts, financial statement preparation
* Reviewing of project performances, providing analysis on results
* General Ledger maintenance
* Frequent liaison with both international entities
The ideal candidate will come from a chartered background and be looking to make their first step into the Commercial world, or have directly relevant experience within Commercial. You will ideally bring SOX compliance experience and bring clear communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a position which allows for travel, subsidies of gym and healthcare and additional superannuation benefits. This is a company that does invest in its staff and progression opportunities are provided long-term.
If you feel this role is of interest, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )