The company's established Australian division continues to grow and is currently seeking an ambitious Account Manager to join the Melbourne team and support the territory.
As a successful applicant you will have:
- Experience in B2B sales (either telephone or face to face),
- Sound business acumen and understanding of sales and marketing strategy,
- Demonstrated achievements of success in meeting and surpassing revenue targets,
- Keen problem solving skills and a desire to meet new people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Sales Manager in meeting revenue and growth targets,
- Managing existing customer accounts budget spend,
- Designing and managing marketing materials and promotions literature,
- Work in close co-operation with the RSM to develop and execute sales strategies in assigned market segments and proactively contribute to the success of the territory,
- Professionally and effectively contact and communicate with prospects and customers in assigned markets via telephone, email, mail-outs, conference attendance, presentations and occasional on-site training,
- To provide customer feedback and market intelligence to Senior Director of Sales, National Sales Manager and RSM.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in the content and analytics service sectors,
- Excellent support provided including paid training trip to USA each year,
- Friendly team and inner city location,
- Competitive salary and commission remuneration.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jonjo O'Hara on 1300 338 546
( SK94505A )