This multinational organisation provides energy procurement services to the Industrial, Mining, Manufacturing, Retail and Commercial Building sectors. Having been in the market for over 15 years, they have developed an excellent reputation for utilising state of the art technology and delivering a consultative service to their client base. Procuring over $7 Billion in electricity.
Due to growth an opportunity for an experienced Account Manager has arisen. Reporting to the Business Sales Manager you will be responsible for the maintenance and growth of their client base.
Your responsibilities will including but is not limited to:
- Achieve and exceed sales KPI's set by the Business Sales Manager. 70% Account Management - 30% New Business Development
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholder both internally and externally
- Identify and convert new business through attending industry events and cold calling
- Insure the integrity of the CRM system is up held, utilising this software to implement sales strategy
- Acting as the main contact between the client and the company
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A degree in Business, Marketing or Communications will be advantageous
- Previous experience in B2B sales or account management
- A proven sales track record exceeding set KPI's
- Previous experience using an CRM system
- Previous experience within the energy sector will be advantageous.
In return you will receive a competitive base, the opportunity to join a business undergoing a growth phase and a great work life balance.