Our client is a leading Forex Trading platform that has been operating for over 10 years. With a state of the art platform, they pride themselves on delivering a superior service through excellent customer service and a team of client retention officers to educate investors through their trading activity.
With major growth plans in Australia, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their retention team here in Melbourne. With an executive team that knows this market inside out there is the opportunity to learn from the best within the Forex Trading Sector.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Outgoing calls to a portfolio of existing clients encouraging growth within their portfolio
- Staying up to date with market trends and movements and educating clients on this
- Receiving inbound calls from prospective investors and existing investors within your portfolio
- Meeting set KPI's around financial targets, as well as customer retention
- Gathering business intelligence to advice on trading activity
- Client on-boarding
- Complying with RG146 certification at all times
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience in a call centre or cold calling environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
On offer is an above market base salary, a very lucrative commission structure and the opportunity to work in a vibrant team environment.
If this sounds like you, or you would like to learn more about the role, then apply below or contact me on 03 9098 7421.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421