This global organisation is a provider of information services to the IT sector. With over fifty years experience the brand is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States. The company specialise in providing market information and analytics services to its customers across a range of industries including medical, finance, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, and education.
The company's established Australian division continues to grow and is currently seeking an ambitious Account Executive to join the Melbourne team.
As a successful applicant you will have:
- Experience in B2B sales (either telephone or face to face),
- Sound business acumen and understanding of sales and marketing strategy,
- Demonstrated achievements of success within a competitive advantage,
- Keen problem solving skills and a desire to meet new people.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Sales Manager in meeting revenue and growth targets,
- Managing existing customer accounts budget spend,Customer service through regular meetings, telephone conversations and email,
- Reporting on sales performance and providing forecasting analytics,
- Designing and managing marketing materials and promotions literature,
- Management of internal CRM system
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity to join a global leader in the IT sector,
- Excellent support provided including paid training trip to USA each year,
- Friendly team and inner city location,
- Competitive salary and commission remuneration.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421