people2people Brisbane have partnered with a national financial services organisation who have a long-standing history of assisting Australian investors with making the right decision. As they continue to grow within the Australian market they still believe in recruiting, retaining and developing the right people for the business.
A true generalist position you will be working with a wide network of line managers to help drive productivity, culture, efficiency and ultimately results through their teams. Responsible for performance management, talent management, employee relations and daily operational support while assisting 2 direct reports.
- Tertiary qualification coupled with a proven experience in a generalist role supporting line management
- Experience within professional / financial services would be advantageous
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and HR best practice
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills with stakeholder engagement and liaison experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Based in the CBD corporate office
- Part time hours – assisting work life balance
- Diverse range of stakeholders to interact with
- Strong supportive team environment
- Progressive market leader – reputable organisation
- August / September start!