This Australian-owned company and industry leader operates across the country, as well as New Zealand and Singapore. With a range of recognisable brands, they support the community through a fundamental part of everyone’s lives. Due to an internal move, a role has opened in their North Sydney Head Office, to support the HR Director and broader HR team in a personal assistant capacity.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management including meeting coordination and minute taking
- Reconciliation of expenses
- Support the leadership team in preparing board reports
- Preparation of correspondence, reports, and PowerPoints
- Basic HR administrative tasks
- Work with the admin team to help with broader office duties including event planning, employee awards coordination, reception cover, and training
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Previous senior administration experience where you have had some PA responsibilities
- A stable working history
- Advanced MS Office skills and broader IT competency
- A focused work ethic where you can prioritise tasks with conflicting deadlines
- The ability to liaise with levels within a business
- The willingness to work outside your job description when required
If you are interested in developing your career within HR, this is the perfect start. Work in a professional and supportive working environment, where employees who embody the company’s values are rewarded monthly.
This is a permanent opportunity, so only Australian Citizens or those with permanent residency can apply. Due to social distancing requirements, this role will look to have two days in the office and three days WFH (potential to change).
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any specific questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.