Our client is a well-established enterprise with national operations in the mining sector. Based in inner city Brisbane, they are currently seeking a strong Senior Payroll Officer to join their team on a permanent basis.
About the role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this highly autonomous role will see you responsible for the end-to-end payroll
- Hands on processing of both casual and permanent payroll monthly
- Setting up new starters, calculating leave entitlements, processing terminations and redundancies
- Processing superannuation, payroll tax, PAYG, work cover
- Award and EA interpretation
- Customer service for payroll queries
- Office management and PA duties as required
You will have demonstrate a strong history standalone payroll experience working across multiple awards, you will enjoy dealing with a broad range of people and providing a high level of customer service as the first point of contact for payroll queries. A proven focus on improvements, strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn is essential. You will pride yourself on your flexible approach and exceptional customer service skills. Previous experience with Pronto payroll is highly regarded.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Inner city location
- Join a leading mining organisation
- Small-friendly team environment