This peak industry body represents one of Australia's largest industries. Working with the government, industry, non-government organisations and the community, they focus on innovation, policy, sustainability, and consumer protection. Due to growth, there is now the need for a Channel Operations Manager to join their small head office team and manage a crucial element of one of their most successful programs.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Implementing and managing programs to increase channel participation
- Optimise channel performance through tactical marketing campaigns, stakeholder engagement, and education
- Answering queries and resolving problems with all relevant external stakeholders including government, industry, suppliers, and the community
- Regular reporting, database management, and post-campaign analysis
- Participating in the strategy and execution of broader program marketing campaigns
Skills & Experience
This position would suit a wide variety of work experiences. Core skills we are looking for include:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to liaise with a diverse range of people
- Ability to identify operational or logistical issues and develop solutions for future operations
- A solution-focused approach to problem-solving
- Adaptability and resourcefulness, and be comfortable working in a small team
- Strong analytical skillset and experience with performance reporting
This unique role is perfect for anyone looking to make a change in their career and contribute directly to a program that focuses on helping the environment, supporting corporate responsibility, and educating the community. You will be empowered to make decisions, build strong relationships, and grow your career.
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Brooke McKay on 8270 9780 quoting the job title.