This leading property services company are a market leader in their field with a diverse portfolio. Delivering a broad range of property services including Strata and Facilities Management across the residential, commercial and resort sectors they have a longstanding reputation for providing exceptional service.
About the role
Due to growth, several Administration Assistants are now required to support the organisation on a contract basis for 4-6 months based in their Southport offices. Reporting to the Administration Team Leader, these contract opportunities will see the successful candidates supporting the Strata Shared Services Team providing high level customer service and administration support.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage & Respond to all Client enquiries e.g. Solicitors, Real Estate Agents, Owner
- Produce and distribute correspondence
- Create and issue Welcome Letters and Levy notices
- Assist with the management of the preferred supplier database
- Confidently manage customer expectations
- Document and track all developments on a job
- Ensure all data is entered to systems in an accurate and timely manner including Management Agreements
- Obtain quotations for preventative maintenance issues
- Manage repair requests and follow up with owners and contractors to check if works have been completed.
- Liaise with contractor throughout the work process
- Journal Adjustments on owners account as required / liaise with Accounts regarding GST registration / deregistration
- Obtain building reports/engineer reports on specific issues.
- Processing all changes to owner’s details.
- Submit levy runs
- Produce weekly / monthly reports and actions as required
- Review client financial statements to verify and/or address issues relating to levy or discount payments, balance sheet loans, GST implications, etc.
- Provide front reception duties as required
- Upload documents and other information into various systems.
- Customer service focused with the ability to effectively drive communications
- Developed written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and supportive team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Motivated with a professional work approach
- High attention to detail
- Organised with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administration and coordination skills
- Previous experience within Start Management highly desirable