One of the most trusted names in its Industry, this Global Services Business is one of the largest in their sector, with a rich history and impressive growth record. Leading the way with product development and digital technology, this business is at the forefront of change it its industry. An opportunity now exists for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to take up this rare offer to join their vibrant and supportive Marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Planning and coordinating seasonal marketing campaigns including online, print, eDMs, SMS and other media
- Designing marketing collateral, e.g. advertisements, brochures, flyers
- Content Creation – Written (blogs, social media posts)
- Using InDesign to setup files for print
- Run the social media calendar and upload onto Hootsuite.
- Perform other Ad-Hoc duties as directed by Managing Director, Sales & Marketing Director, Senior Management Team and your direct Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to apply their current skill set in Marketing and Graphic Design within a supportive team that will encourage growth, provide mentoring and will encourage creativity. To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Proven experience with the system ‘InDesign’
- Qualification in Marketing or proven experience
- Understand the different facets of the Marketing role within a business
- An understanding of the Services Industry and B2B & B2C marketing
- Passion for Marketing and Graphic Design
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
This is a great opportunity to grow within a Global Service Business that is a leader within its sector and will see you working within a vibrant, engaging and supportive marketing team! Please APPLY NOW or contact Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735 for a confidential discussion.