This reputable Boutique Law Firm are seeking a Legal Assistant to join their team working in Sydney's CBD! They are a well-established firm and are specialists in their field!
As a Legal Assistant within the Family Law team, your core responsibilities in the role will include:
- Preparing legal documents and correspondence
- Diary and email management
- Coordinating appointments
- Dictaphone typing
- Liaising with clients
- General administrative duties
- Court filings
To be successful in this role, you MUST have:
- Demonstrated Family Law experience
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under deadlines and prioritise
- If you are currently studying, you must be available to work full-time
This firm offer a range of employment benefits, including:
- Friday night drinks
- Staff longevity
- Flexible working hours
- Regular salary reviews
- Close-knit friendly team environment
- Competitive salary package!
To apply click the appropriate link on this page or call Colleen Deere 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.