This market leading organisation is well known in their industry for their quality products and long standing relationships with their clients.
Looking forward to their next phase of development, they now need the help of an experienced Payroll Manager.
Starting as early as possible, you will report to the Head of Finance and lead a team of 2 officers. Your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Supervise and ensure the payroll (weekly and monthly) is done accurately and within deadlines.
- Monitor the payroll process in compliance with the various EBAs in place
- Prepare and control payroll reconciliations, payroll tax, superannuation and deductions
- Be on top of workers compensation
- Ownership of Month-end and year-end processes
- Training, coaching and developing the staff members
- Be the escalation point for all payroll queries
- Be involved with the new system implementation
The ideal candidate
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience as a Payroll Manager
- Experience managing a team
- Micropay experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with multiple EBAs
If this sounds like you and you are interested to join this growing organisation and continue develop your career, apply NOW! You can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758 for further details.