Join this well known Organisation who have a Global presence and have forged a strong footprint in their field. They have an opportunity for a part time payroll officer to join their team. This is a permanent standalone opportunity for someone to work 2 days per week. They can offer an additional day to the right candidate to assist with some HR related administrative tasks. This Organisation provides a supportive and collaborative work culture and offer a range of benefits including income protection insurance, discounted health insurance and gym memberships as well as a variety of social events.
- End to end payroll processing for 250 employees on a fortnightly and monthly pay cycle
- Processing new starters, terminations and redundancies
- Processing of payroll tax, PAYG and super contributions
- Award and EBA interpretation
- Processing salary sacrifice applications including novated leases, education, and additional super contributions
- Responding to payroll queries
- Generating payroll and HR reports
The successful candidate will have?
- Experience working in an end to end payroll environment
- Experience using ADP is preferred, however candidates who have experince using systems such as Chris21 and Meridian will also be considered
- Award and EBA interpretation is essential
- Ability to work autonomously
What's in it for you?
- Flexible work environment
- Income protection insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Salary sacrifice options for novated lease, super and education
- Discounted health insurance
- Supportive team environment
- Social events
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Zara on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion