people2people Brisbane have partnered with a long standing not-for-profit that has been set up to serve both organizations and individuals. Their focus is to advise, support and represent their organizations to focus on improving operations to assist in strengthening their relationships within the community.
Assist in developing policy advice while representing local stakeholders in the challenge for change in Planning & Development issues. As subject matter expert you will be researching and providing advice around concerning current and emerging land use planning and development issues. In this role you will be covering policy / advocay in relation to land use planning, development assessment, infrastructure charges, building and plumbing matters, plan sealing etc. Interacting with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders around policy, research, process and positive change.
- Tertiary qualification in town planning or other related disciplines
- Sound knowledge of contemporary State and Federal government processes and policies
- Demonstrated knowledge of challenges associated with land use planning and development
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills – with proven stakeholder engagement and management experience
- High level of computer literacy
- Centrally situated
- Strong team environment
- Diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- Involved in valuable community projects
- Busy and varied role
If you are available immediately, have the skills, knowledge and experience to hit the ground running in this exciting assignment – APPLY now! If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.