This multinational FMCG has long been established in Australia and its products are well known in the industry. They are now looking for an experienced Credit Manager to join their team and look after their major accounts. This position will start as soon as possible as an initial 6 month contract with the potential to become permanent.
In this standalone position, you will be responsible for managing the end to end credit function
- Create and implement credit strategies
- Oversee a ledger composed of mainly major accounts
- Understand and anticipate client needs
- Define risk mitigating strategies
- Manage relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting on cash flow, overdues and work in progress
- In order to be successful in this role you will have an established career as a credit manager with a track record of successfully managing major accounts.
- You will have outstanding communication skills and the ability to build rapport quickly.
- Strong analytical and system skills
If you are interested in this position, apply now on contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758 for more information