This privately-owned commercial property company with corporate offices based in the heart of the CBD, are currently seeking a Helpdesk / IT Support Officer to join their team in a newly created role.
about the role
Working part time 3-4 days per week, this role will see the successful candidate reporting directly to the Head of IT responsible for:
- Respond to internal calls, emails and face to face IT requests in a proactive and client focused manner.
- Troubleshooting staff IT issues across 6 sites
- Providing technical support, ensuring a high levels of customer satisfaction
- Maintain IT Infrastructure including desktops, servers, network equipment and applications
- Ensure availability of spare devices, such as mobile phones, desktop computer and laptops.
- Maintain accurate record keeping of user and workstation information across all IT systems.
- Travel to various sites in QLD and NSW (6-12 times per year)
Organised with the ability to simultaneously juggle multiple responsibilities, you will be professionally presented and spoken with a good attitude and great work ethic! With exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you have strong technical aptitude, persistence and developed problem-solving skills. Driven and resourceful you have a passion for knowledge and are keen to develop and grow.
If you are available to commence in the coming weeks this is a wonderful opportunity to join an established organisation that fosters a loyal and stable work environment.
Exposure to MRI software, VMware and CISCO will be advantageous however not essential.
If you are seeking a part time role and have demonstrated IT Support experience APPLY Today!