What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary $90 - $100k per annum (pro rata), dependant on skills and experience
- Full time, fixed term Financial Analyst position until December 2020
- Based in Wellington CBD, so it’s easy to get to
- Work with a fantastic team of passionate people
- Be a part of a project that will make a difference
About the role
You are the financial glue between internal stakeholders, working in collaboration with them to Identify their financial requirements, providing regular reporting and insights to enable them to ensure financial stability within the project.
- This is a Monday to Friday role, but will require you to be comfortable with extending your hours when needed
- Develop and assist with regular real time reporting of internal segments financial status’
- Be the go-to person regarding finance within the project
- Provide accurate, measured and timely advice
- Work with the Corporate Services Finance team to establish appropriate financial structures and reporting
- Because this is withing the public sector you must also ensure all work reflects responsibilities to the priority of equity and meeting Treaty obligations
- Help to maintain a safe working environment
What do you need?
- A resilient and agile leader
- Performance focussed
- Transform financial data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong relationship builder with all levels of an organisation
- You have an extensive background as a Financial Analyst
- A team player who can manage personal and team goals together
- You have experience working in public/government sectors
What we have here is an opportunity to make a difference. If you would like to be a part of it, please APPLY here!