We have an exciting opportunity in the supply chain and kit-room area of an iconic medical device company. This organisation is seeking highly motivated, dedicated, hardworking and passionate top achievers who always strive to exceed expectations.
This is a 6 month assignment for someone who has ideally worked in a warehouse environment, and who has strong computer skills.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies;
- Handling medical products using a forklift (licence essential)
- Picking and packing orders;
- Data entry/management
- Manual processing
- Using ERP systems
- Barcoding and RF scanning
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency.
You will possess:
- A current forklift licence
- Experience in Warehouse Management Systems - either JD. Edwards or SAP
- Proven success working within a team environment whether this may be a sport, work or other
- A strong eye for detail and attention to detail
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
You will be rewarded with:
- Flexible hours, initial commitment is 9am-1.30pm, Mon-Fri
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- 6month assignment with the possibility of extension
- A supportive and friendly team
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits
We are actively recruiting for this role so if you are immediately available and hold a current forklift licence please APPLY NOW via the links provided.