people2people have exclusively partnered with a progressive, innovative organisation that is experiencing tremendous growth in Australia and abroad. Our client started off small – being a micro-business and through innovation in developing technology solutions they have blossomed to be the market leader they are today...
Part of a strong supportive team environment you will be reporting to the Production Manager but working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders. Responsible for fulfilling all printing and copying needs of the organisation – from determining and sourcing materials required through to generating costings to delivery of completed products that meet spec.
- Previous experience within a similar role – ideally from a printing / purchasing background with experience on production equipment
- Computer literate – MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills as you will be working multiple projects
- High level of communication / interpersonal skills with a proven track record of developing strong working relationships
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Global organisation that is growing
- Innovative and creative environment
- Strong supportive team
- Diverse range of clients and projects
- Great location with onsite parking
If you are looking for a role where you are the middle person that keeps everything happening – on time, to perfection and quality products are delivered every time – APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.