The business has gone from strength to strength with a yearly increase in revenue and additional games. With exclusive partnerships across the globe, the business represents some of the most famous games in the world. The team (plus the office dog) are based in Sydney's Lower North Shore and are excited to welcome a new member to the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Head of Australia you will be responsible for;
- Assisting with administration support across sales & marketing
- Collating data and creating reports across sales and marketing
- Creating presentations on PowerPoint
- Office management, answering phones and managing office supplies
- Coordinating and manage communications for expos and events.
- Previous experience across coordination, administration and customer service ideally within a creative industry.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Suite, PowerPoint, Excel (Adobe and Photoshop skills are desirable)
- Strong organisation skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for games and be passionate about the brand
- $50K - $55K + super (pro rata for 2 days a week will be $22K + super)
- Work with one of the most exciting brands with an opportunity to grow
- Great office culture with weekly/ monthly activities as a business, and travel over states to gaming expos!
- Start immediately
If the above sounds like you, APPLY TODAY and Jade Evans at people2peple will be in touch!