This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer on-going training and mentorship for all employees.
The firm are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their Newcastle team! As a Paralegal, your day to day will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Drafting statements and chronologies
- File management
- Preparing and editing legal documents
- Undertaking legal research
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- MUST have demonstrated experience working as a Paralegal in Plaintiff Insurance
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
- If you are studying, candidates with 3 years left before graduating who are available to work full-time will be considered.
This firm invests in the well-being of their staff and offer a range of fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Ongoing training and mentor-ship
- Career progression
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Generous salary package!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.