This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer on-going training and mentorship for all employees.
This firm are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their team! This role is available to work in the CBD head office or the Parramatta office. Day to day your core responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing briefs and court documents
- Drafting statements and chronologies
- File management
- Preparing and editing legal documents
- Undertaking legal research
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- MUST have demonstrated experience working as a Paralegal in Plaintiff Insurance
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
- If you are studying, candidates with 3 years left before graduating who are available to work full-time will be considered for this position.
This firm invests in the well-being of their staff and offer a range of fantastic employee benefits, including:
- Ongoing training and mentor-ship
- Career progression
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Generous salary package!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.