Established for over 25 years, our client is an innovative technology business with a growing global reach and offices throughout Australia. Enjoying year on year growth, they now require the skills of an experienced Assistant Accountant to grow with them.
about the role
Based within the head office team, this hands on role will support and be mentored by a highly experienced Finance Manager while working across the finance function. A solid mix of transactional and reporting this role will see you responsible for:-
- Accounts Payable processing
- AR management
- Reconciliation of group bank accounts and credit cards
- Cash Forecasting across the group
- Payroll processing including super, workcover and payroll tax returns
- Preparation of Monthly and Year End Management Reports and any ad hoc reporting
- Preparation of monthly BAS
- Accounting duties as required by Finance Manager
- Management System, Work Health and Safety Management System and Company and Personnel Policies
At least degree qualified (Accounting/Commerce) and looking to undertake CA/CPA, you will have a solid transactional background that you are looking to build on. A team player with strong communication skills, you'll describe yourself as diligent, proactive and as someone who has strong attention to detail and problem solving ability.
what's on offer?
Join a business during a phase of global expansion and be mentored to grow with the company. Based on the city fringes, they are close to transport and paid parking is close by. A generous salary package and benefits is also on offer.