This well-established local organisation specialises in providing building installation and repair services and prides itself on their longlasting relationships with commercial and residential clients. As they are now expanding, a new position has become available to assist with the day-to-day running of the office.
- Being the first point of contact for queries with service technicians and clients
- Liaising with technicians on future and existing projects
- Scheduling in works and appointments with technicians and clients
- Working with clients to manage expectations
- Raising invoices
- Ad-hoc office administrative duties
- A stable working history within office administration and customer service
- Business or industry experience within construction or building services (real estate, strata, repairs for e.g.) - where you would have knowledge in service scheduling or order processing
- Proficient with MS Office suite; intermediate-advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable and flexible nature
- Work in a friendly, down to earth office
- True office all-rounder role
- Be rewarded for your hard work - regular salary reviews
- Newtown area - parking available and short work to train station
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Conveniently located near shops and great coffee spots!
This is a unique opportunity for a strong administrator or customer service officer, with relevant experience, to step into this role and enjoy working in a close-knit team in a varied, hands-on role!
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.