An Australian and family owned manufacturing company producing premium quality fresh food across the nation. Producing a range of products that are supplied in supermarkets and speciality food stores.
This business critical role provides professional expertise to effectively plan the production within the manufacturing teams. You will work closely with the multiple key stakeholders within the business to ensure the highest quality production planning. Reporting directly to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for optimising production efficiency's and prepare accurate forecasts.
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly production plans in a timely manner, taking into account cost and efficiency
- Closely monitor inventory levels and lead times, taking into consideration customer orders to meet tight time frames
- Collaborate with Customer Service, Marketing and Sales to plan for new products and promotions.
- Keep clear communication lines between production and procurement to ensure raw materials are available to meet production schedules.
- Use your strong analytical and expert knowledge to interpret orders and forecasts for major clients
- Build strong working relationships with suppliers and key stakeholders to achieve at least 98% DIFOT
- Previous experience in a Production planning position, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive knowledge in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or similar field would be highly regarded.
- Planning experience within product offerings with a short shelf life desirable not required
- Advanced user of Netsuite
- Understanding of food manufacturing processes including QA, HACCAP, GMP, EPA and food safety standards
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build a network with the business
- Driven to analyse and resolve problems and highly motivated to achieve outstanding outcomes
- Committed to a high level of attention to detail
- Willing and committed to implementing change and drive business efficiency
- Excellent family run team culture with a focus on collaboration
- Great Employee Benefit program with flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity for career development and leadership
If you meet the requirements and wish to apply for the role please click the APPLY link on this page. To have a confidential discussion please contact Peta Seaman on 08 8317 4801