This company is a division of a large national organisation and is a leading specialist provider in the financial services industry. Winning many awards for service excellence, innovation and technology. Customer centric business that focuses on providing excellent customer experience from the initial contact.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead from the front and support your team through change. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and be play and integral role bringing your team on the journey to success. Coach your team to become customer centric, this is not a product focused role. Lead a team of 12 Customer Service Officers, ensuring service delivery standards are met. This is an exciting role in a growing team and has the opportunity to grow quickly.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead a small team of customer service officers, work closely with the team to develop projects to increase productivity and positive customer service outcomes.
- Conduct regular one-to-one sessions with team to provide training and coaching opportunities
- Manage your team to ensure all productivity and team allocations are met to achieve on time and quality outcomes.
- Work closely with senior leadership team to contribute, develop and identify process and efficiency improvements
- Effectively manage and implement change within the workplace
- Previous experience managing a team in a modern contact centre environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop and inspire your team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information
- Capability to forecast expected workloads and manage resource requirements.
- Strong people management skills and previous experience performance managing to productivity KPI’s
- Proven ability to build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be solutions focused with strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to forecast and manage expected workloads and manage resource requirements
- Located on the fringe of Adelaide CBD
- Career development and further education opportunities
- Employee benefits include, salary packaging, staff discounted rates and excellent reward and recognition programs
- Team activities, sports, events and celebrations
- Health and wellness and much more
- Flexible work arrangements
If you meet the requirements and would like to apply Click the Apply link below. Alternatively if you have further questions regarding the role please contact Peta Seaman 08 8317 4801