Our client is a Global leader across several industries including Mining, Rail and IT. They are currently looking for an experienced Customer Care/ Order Entry officer to join a newly created team in Western Sydney on a permanent basis! This exciting opportunity will see you working within a successful, high-performance customer care team focused on delivering superior customer service and to aid in the company’s vision to become the best Customer Care Center in the industry.
In this exciting and dynamic role, your responsibilities will include however will not be limited to the following:
- Providing superior tier 1 support to current customer base
- High Volume calls and order processing, price enquiries and stock availability
- Liaising with external sales representatives and internal stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities to upsell products to current client base
- Referring leads to external sales team
The successful candidate will be a customer service centric individual with enthusiasm and a positive can-do attitude. To be successful in this role, you would need to possess the following:
- A natural technical aptitude. Problem solving skills and an ability to learn a range of technical and non-technical products
- Experience in high volume order processing and inbound calls
- Previous experience in working with CRM systems
- Professional and engaging phone manner
- You thrive on providing excellent customer service and always looking for opportunities to go above and beyond for the customer.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW via the appropriate link or call Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735 for a confidential discussion.